Canon / Oce Color Equipment
Call 888-408-6626 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000S / 6000S
- The 8-color 44 / 60-inch imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S printer designed for the production signage and commercial photography markets exceeds expectations for speed and color consistency in a large format production printer. The use of a new 1.28-inch wide 12-channel integrated compact print head, LUCIA PRO ink set, a high-precision mechanical platform and the L-COA PRO high-speed image processing engine achieves a balance between high-speed printing and exceptional print quality.
- The LUCIA PRO ink set adopts formulated 8-color microencapsulated pigment inks. These inks help you achieve fantastic color reproduction, image clarity, and fine lines ideal for creating vivid posters and advertising displays.
This ink set helps:
- Enhance red color performance
- Reduce graininess
- Enhance dark area reproduction
Canon Colorwave SeriesProduct Highlights
The most productive all-in-one large format printing system - monochrome and color
Gain a competitive edge with distinctive high-quality wide format drawings and presentations without the need for expensive coated paper. Save greatly on space, supplies, and maintenance by using one system for both color and monochrome work. Produce up to 225 D - sized monochrome and color prints per hour - to meet a rush deadline without breaking a sweat. This large format printing system can hold up to four media rolls and prints come out dry, cut-to-size, and ready to use.
The Océ patented Océ CrystalPoint technology ensures robust, waterfast prints with sharp lines, high readability of fine details, and smooth, even area fills.
- Manage complex jobs and avoid misprints with the intuitive Clear Connect software suite & user interface and support of multiple driver software applications.
- Enjoy convenient, fast and reliable multitasking with the secure POWERsync controller (running on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise OS).
- Optional online folder, offering different folded packages that can be prepared and printed right from your desktop.
- Instantly dry prints on flexible media choices including bond, film, waterfast Tyvek, polypropylene and recycled paper.
- Intuitively print, copy and scan on one system using the seamlessly integrated Scanner Express for effortless and time saving operation.
Canon imagePROGRAF TX-Series
- TX Stacker
Built for high productivity and increased flexibility this stacker handles documents of mixed sizes, including ARCH C, ARCH D, or ARCH E/E1sizes, and stacks them up to 100 sheets. The variety of configurations the TX Stacker can be positioned makes prints easily accessible to pick up for on-the-go printing. When not in use the TX Stacker can be folded up to conserve space.
- Optional 2nd Roll Unit
The optional Multifunction Roll System is a versatile media handling solution system that enables either a second roll of media to be loaded on the printer, or can be configured as a bi-directional media Take-up unit. The optional second roll allows for the immediate switching between different media types or the use of two rolls of the same paper for up to 3900 sq. ft. for printing of large, consecutive runs. As a Take-up unit the operator can choose to use this option to rewind longer printouts, either surface on the outside or the inside of the roll.
- LUCIA TD Pigment Ink Set
The TX-4000 features an all new 5-color TD pigment ink set. This ink was formulated to produce fine lines and sharp text on both inkjet and non-inkjet paper. Combine this pigment ink with water resistant media and you have a printed drawing that can withstand the outdoor conditions, especially outdoor job sites such as construction sites. Available in 160 ml, 330 ml, and 700 ml ink tanks1, you have the ability to purchase a combination of ink sizes based on your printing volume. 1,650 ml of ink ships standard with the TX-4000.
Need flexible financing options? Click below to apply today.