SMARTVID How we help
888-408-6626 / email@example.com
For Safety Managers
A simple, fast and easy way to observe, monitor and predict safety risk for your projects.
Safety managers have enormous responsibilities but usually very little time to execute them. Through a combination of easy-to-use mobile software, pre-built integrations with the systems your teams are already using, and AI, the Smartvid.io Safety Suite provides capabilities to drive a successful safety program efficiently. The result is lower incident rates and more time spent in the field on the work, instead of filling out checklists and managing software.
- Make field safety observations as easy as taking a picture - no long checklists that take time and reduce the team's likelihood of gathering the data.
- Streamline safety observation capture for field teams through a fast and easy to use mobile application. Support for positive and negative observations provides a balanced view of project performance.
- Use Smartvid's construction-tuned AI, Vinnie, to automatically review project data like photos like a safety manager who never sleeps.
- Identify project and cross-project safety trends. Automatically calculate risk metrics, including presence of slip, trip and fall hazards, PPE compliance metrics and performance benchmarks for every jobsite, every week.
- Identify which projects to focus on in a coming week. Vinnie flags projects at highest risk for an incident based on AI models built on hundreds of years of construction project data.
- AI models finely-tuned for your company alert safety managers of risks a week ahead of time, reducing incident rates through proactive management.
For Project Teams
Reduce field documentation time by 60% with the power of voice-driven AI
Project teams need an efficient way to capture, tag, find, and share photos and videos with ease, and on-demand. Smartvid.io's voice recognition artificial intelligence has been shown to reduce the time required to capture field documentation by 60%.
- Capture narrated photos or videos with Smartvid.io's mobile app to document field observations.
- Save time on upload and processing. Imagery is automatically uploaded into the cloud and "tagged" by the AI platform.
- Easily upload floor and room schedules, lists of trade partners, and other data you want to use as tags for each project.
- Easily find and share progress documentation by category, location, or trade partner.
- Create customized views of project photos so that owners can track progress and trades can submit progress photos.
For Safety and Risk Executives
Manage an enterprise wide safety program with an AI-enabled suite of products
"What gets measured gets managed" is a common management saying. But how can you measure indicators of risk across your company if you can't see them? How can you also reinforce the right behaviors that lead to reduction in risk if you can't monitor them?
The Smartvid Safety Suite provides a set of modules to implement an enterprise safety program, with access to comprehensive risk management data. All this data can be summarized in your existing enterprise dashboards like Microsoft's PowerBI, or used to generate reports directly in Smartvid.io.
- Empower safety teams with easy-to-use tools, get them out into the field doing observations, and make safety "everyone's job".
- Drive attention to both positive and negative field conditions and behaviors.
- Measure observation compliance across the company with metrics.
- Use construction-tuned AI to uncover signals of risk in your project data and media, focusing attention on the most at-risk projects.
- Use pre-built integrations with Autodesk, Procore, Oracle, and other systems to feed data to Vinnie the construction-tuned AI engine.
- Vinnie automatically scans existing project data for signals of risk, including calculating compliance metrics and performance benchmarks.
- Use the outputs of the Safety Monitoring module, along with other project data to provide a risk "score" to predict which projects are most at- risk for an incident.
- AI models finely-tuned for your company alert safety teams of risks a week ahead of time, reducing incident rates through proactive management.